Monday, June 27, 2005

UNTITLED

So I am once again on the east coast preparing to jump the puddle….

Leaving LA was decidedly weird. I really just kind of snuck out the back door, didn’t throw a party, didn’t call people to say goodbye, just kind hung close to home and then ran like hell to get out of there.

I went out with some friends on my “last Friday night in LA” and I left at midnight. Two beers, a lot of yawns later, I think I was bored. I don’t know what was happening. I think I just had my fill. The job was done, my was quota full, I was ready to go home now.

I think a part of me wished I had wanted to stay, would have been easier that way. Miss LA, decide to come home, I mean, It IS where my friends and family are… but, I’m just done there. At least for now. But I am really excited to be here in NYC, so I will hang out for a few days see some very special special friends, and then it is back to Roma…

Yee fucking haw.

Ps: fuck the spurs. (except you Horry, ok and Genobli, you two I am happy for…But the rest of Texas can fuck right off- sorry Price)

No comments: