Wednesday, May 18, 2005

EXCITED/ BOARD/RESTLESS

feel weird. The past week has been so strange. My roommate has been out of town, and I am really excited to go home, and work has really slowed down so I am not that busy…. I feel weird and kinda, well, board.

I don’t really feel like getting all involved or started on a new project because I leave for the states in less than a week. And so I am sleeping in, and not really going out, and just going to work… being a real homebody… and it’s fucking weird as hell. I never stay home this much. But I just don’t wanna go out the front door, I can’t be asked to. It’s strange. (wow, I really am going crazy)

And I am so fucking excited to go home. And it’s kinda freaking me out how much I am looking forward to it. It’s surprises me that I am so excited about it. I’m afraid I am gonna wanna stay or something.

Non-sense- impossible. But still. I’m all twitter-pated and excited about next week- but this week is like, stagnation city.

Stayed up till 4 in the morning watching old Dawson Creeks and last season OC. Seriously… what the fuck is happening to me?

I feel like I am in the calm before the storm. Feels so weird.

I feel like I just wanna get drunk until I go. And I just might. Just drink my way thru this week. If I had the stamina I just might… but that would be so 2001. ha.

Anyway. Have a few errand I have blown off for like 6 days and now I HAVE to do them. So despite the almost rainy weather, I’m going out there today.

Yikes.

2 comments:

Megan Hill said...

words from your concerned friend...
don't drink the week away. it will be better to come home clear-headed. drinking may numb your weirdness right now, but don't forget it's just a bandaid. you'll be thankful in the long-run if you don't have a cloudy head so you can see the light and get a clear picture of why you are missing home so much. my two cents.

Chase Carter said...

obviously I won't. Didn't say I was going to, just said I wanted to. (I mean, I'd love to be able to drink without hang-overs, spending money and guilt... but that shit just doesn't happen anymore....). You needen't be concerned, I'm fine. Crazy like a fox, but fine.