Saturday, May 21, 2005

GOOD

So everything is really good. I am totally pumped to go home for a spell, can’t wait to see everyone and eat my foods and see my friends … can’t wait to take a bath, watch basketball, whatever … and all of all these little things. Do some work, make some money… Just, really excited.

Things in Rome are really better than ever. I like my friends so much here. I think I may be making a few worth bothering about. Maybe, we’ll see. Takes a long time to really trust someone doesn’t it? I’ve had all my friends for so many fucking years, I never think about trust… you know? How am I not going to trust these people that I have had by my side for my whole life??? But now, with new people… there is just, so much that is unfamiliar… and that is fine at first.. but a few months down the road… when you find the people you’ve been spending time with and enjoying… sometimes its hard to judge… how well can I trust you? It’s weird.

But there may, actually be some here. Had a good week. After I got out of my weird funk (that lasted for like 4 days…blah) I feel so good. Got a bonus as work for being awesome (smile) and that felt good. And I’ve been having a good time with my friends. Starting to be very included in the community… whatever, it’s nice.

I’m gonna miss Rome. Really gonna miss my cats. That sucks I have to leave them… but, it will be that much sweeter to come back…

Been really writing a lot, I feel like my fingers are glued to the fucking keyboard… like I can’t stop. It’s all crap, dribble really. But can’t stop so fuck it.

Star wars is out, and I can’t FUCKING BELIEVE I haven’t seen it yet, forse domane. (maybe tomorrow).

Anyway. Going to bed now. More soon.

No comments: