Tuesday, May 17, 2005

LINKAGE

I thought I’d show you some of the shit I have found recently that I enjoyed, laughed at, cringed at.. what-have –you.

This made me laugh

This made me sad.

This man should win an MTV music video award

But not as much asThis guy

This site is UNBELIEVABLE

This is like the funniest thing I have ever seen

This little bitch deserves everything she gets

This man is your president

This is how everyone should clean their computer screen

This is brutal

This is a place to seriously waste some time

This girl is the shit

This woman makes me feel unworthy

This shit is hillarious if you like boston sports

This man is too fucking smart for his own good

This is the best cartoonist I have seen in a long time

There are more… but I think that’s enough for now. Right?

Appologies if you have seen some of them before... but fucking hell, some of them just never get old...

ps: I linked some of these puppies to the sidebar... cuz I'm so fucking snazzy with a computer... so don't get yr undies in a bunch if you get some repeats...

No comments: