Monday, May 16, 2005

FAQ

So I have been getting some emails and phone calls recently asking me pretty obvious questions… like, What’s going on? Where are you? Are you OK? And what have you done with Chase, your blog is totally fucking nut ball these days and I feel like you’ve gone crazy. Which, I take as a complement... even if I am crazier than normal.

But alas- here is my FAQ section.

Yes, I am still in Italy. I live here.

Yes, I am staying here. I think.

Yea, I’m fucking dead broke.

No I am not dating the Argentinean/ Italian anymore.

Yes, I still see him, yes we are still friends, yes he still boring as shit, and yes, he will be watching my cats when I leave.

No, I don't know who the crazy anonymous/ catholic people were who made the blog a fun place to be a few weeks back. And ideas? Anyone? Ahh the power of anonimity...

No, I haven’t gotten a raise at work yet, but it has been alluded to the fact that I will.

No, I am not at Cannes Film Festival with my boss, I am instead here in the office, with surprising little to do. And so, I am getting super savvy at surfing the net.

This is not a question, just a fact- I am going to put a bunch of awesome links I have been discovering one of these days for all to peruse.

Yes, I have gone a little nuts. Lack of TV, Cash and close friends is kinda catching up with me. Cannonball!

No I am not dating anyone, but I have had some strange tongues pushing their way in my direction recently. Gross.

The cats are fine. Awesome actually.

And finally- I get to LA next Tuesday the 24th. The party is on Saturday the 28th. (email me for details). I don’t have my ticket back via NYC yet- so stop asking, I don’t know when I will be there. When I do I’ll let you know.

And that’s it.

Normal enough?

Manga Scatola.

C

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you, chase, for all of the information. xo

Chase Carter said...

no problem what so ever