Tuesday, October 05, 2004

ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME

So as it turns out it’s true.

While I was driving around in some of the neighboring villages of Rome I got a little lost- and I found myself on some strange road going in a direction which I was sure was AWAY from Rome… and lo and behold- the road took a turn and there it was – the sign.

Rome. This way.

So I took it. Cuz rome was the way I was going.

Tomorrow morning I will take the road away from Rome- but not for long. I will come back. A little later today I will go to the trevi fountain where I will toss an American quarter over my right shoulder to insure my return

It seems that all my life my roads have lead me to Rome.

Thank god. Today I feel really really happy. I was sad yesterday- but today I feel great. I am so grateful to have had this experience and to have been able to so totally open myself up and receive it. I would say this is the best time of my life…but that just feels so cliché. And quite frankly- I think I can do better. I feel for the first time in a long long while that the best is still yet to come.

I want to thank you all for reading my stories- and I will see you in the states.

Con Amor

Chase.

No comments: