Monday, March 14, 2005

BIG NEWS

Oh my god. You move all the way to the other side of the world… and it’s wonderful. And you think it can’t get any better- and then it does.

Max wheeler will be here, in Rome at 4:00 tomorrow.

I feel like I could explode I am so excited. I miss all you guys so much sometimes I am paralyzed with Ache… and the fact that he is coming… is so fucking awesome- I cannot even begin to explain.

We are going to have a birthday party for him, I am going to feed him well, take him around, and hopefully get him laid…

It’s gonna be awesome. He’s here thru Saturday- Its gonna be so fun. I am at a point where all of this is so much for me- I am really looking forward to falling into the arms of an old friend and having it out- you know- a proper heart to heart. It’s hard to do it on the phone, and I just don’t know anyone well enough here yet. Can’t wait.

Beyond that- this past weekend was really fun. Got quite drunk on Saturday night- and it was so fun. Haven’t been pissed in ages, and it was really fun… got rowdy and loud and sang and danced and stomped around with my Irish friends and woke up hungover…. Really fun. No one parties like the Irish… they really are a stupid bunch- god bless em.

The job hunt is totally fucked. God damn papers, god damn laws…god damn language. Oh boy- I’m working on it- I swear. But it just ain’t easy- Romans are such a bunch of nepotistic fucks- an outsider just hardly stands a chance. And it’s so hard to use my charm in a foreign language… blast. But I remain optimist- even in the face of certain doom… fuck it- you only live once. I’m making the most and having a blast, and taking the chips as they come.

I really love my neighborhood. There was a marathon on Sunday- and the finish line was about 2 blocks away from my front door. It’s so fun to live in a proper city- where you can walk to things, and be in the middle of it all. LA is so blasted spread out- it’s nice to be in the thick of it. It’s been years since I could walk anywhere interesting….

Oh- fucking Rome- some fucker knocked my vespa over and broke my windshield. It was so pristine when I got it… and in just a month and half- it has gotten really, USED. Sad little egg. Yea, the chicken needs some love. When (if I ever) get a job I will get her all spruced up- but right now, like me, she’s got to go without some of the trimmings and do with what we’ve got.

We’ll manage.

Anyway- hope everyone is well- gagging for some gossip… what are you up to over there? Send me some news.

Xoxo

C

No comments: