Saturday, July 30, 2005

CUPLA THINGS

So TJ my cousin came to town- totally surprised me. Just showed up for like 36 hours. It was really awesome. We had so much fun- amazingly my job just happen to give me Friday off (“we have decided to take a half day tomorrow, so you don’t have to come in..”) Awesome. I Love Italy… half days everyday!

So TJ I ate a bunch, rented him a scooter, walked a lot, sweat our asses off, got very drunk and rowdy- stayed out all night on Thursday… it was fun.

He left as quickly as he arrived- pretty classic TJ, but we laughed a lot. I love that kid. He’s a smart funny bastard.

Today I am taking my scripts and going to the pool. I have to read, but I need to be in the water, I can’t take another day of this kind of heat. So I am gonna jump in my suit and go to the pool in a few minutes.

Oh and great news, did any one hear about the terrorist they found in Rome riding a bus? Totally sweet. Really pleased about that.

Fuck.- I know it’s a big tourist town but how bout this- if you want to kill us your not invited. Is that cool?

Anyway- people are a little spooked around here. Little too close to home you know?

Ok fuck this- I have really bad cramps and I’m hot as a motherfucker. So I am going to the pool. Ciao box.

No comments: